Tuesday, February 23, 2010

happy happy CNY!!


edit by: koh lee =]



This year new year,
nothing special.
same as last year.
just eat eat eat and eat!!
so, i'm fat jor.
sob sob. T.T
now gonna write something about my new year.
this year, my new clothes really very small quantities.
haiz..
cause i got buy new clothes while not new year.
so

when new year eve,
i just eat at home.
relatives came to my house.
eat tuan yuan fan.
then nothing special.
at night,
daddy bring us go Pacific.
cause nothing to do.

The first day,
i skip my breakfast.
cause last night prayed and sleep very late.
then my whole family,
(include my grandma and my aunt's family)
go eat vegetarian food for lunch.
(i duno is it call like that..bt i think u understand. hoho.)
then after came back,
just keep sms sms and sms.
many people came my house that day.
i eat maggie mee for dinner.
night after all people leave,
daddy bring us to McD!
haha.
Oh ya!
it was also valentine day.
happy valentine and i LOVE u!

morning before going out.

daddy, brother and my mummy.

fat sister. XD

The second day,
eat steambot.
again many people.
they eat and besides that,
they play cards also.
it is also a boring day!
eat eat eat.
so, keep sms.
haha.
here some photos.

my look in second day.

my cousin, yeehui.

family member.



two little girl. ShiLing and ShiRou.


The third day.
skip breakfast again.
have KFC for lunch.
then go my daddy's friend's house.
the house is very beautiful!
dream i have such a house.
hoho.
at night,
go to my aunt's house to eat TOMYAM steambot!
yeah, i LIKE it!
then again my photo at my aunt's house.


again me.


the fourth day,
this day finally go out jor!
haha.
go sunway with the boy.
meet MIMI and ZYREX,
and also otherSSSS.
watch little big soldier.
not bad.
long time din go out with the boy.
so quite happy together.
hehe.
but duno when is the next time.


take at Sunway.

photo.^^


the fifth day,
go Perak. visit Gurun Jerai.
the view is nice
and the air is cool.
have resort there.
so my family decide wanna stay there next CNY.
Hooray!
photos again.

we!

the view

my mummy.

i know im sampat.

the BIG tree and the small me.

my hair....

my family!



The sixth day,
oh my god!
we go The Carnivall(water theme park)
damn hot!
my skin black jor.
but quite fun there.
hehe.
hope to go to Sunway Lagoon next time.

the seventh day,
tuition start.
after tuition,
visit MIMI's new house.
then,
go miaohui at night.
ADUII!
hypercrowd!
meet the boy there.
sit together to watch the drama perform by Tzuchi.



i forgot he is Confucius or Mengzi dy..




The rest day,
nothing special happen.
........................................

sampai sini sahaja.
bye.
and again
GONG HEE FATT CAI!!





sweetly by:

No comments:

Post a Comment